- Rich Media Ads
- About Us
- Contact Us
PPC Management – AdQuantify Inc
Search engine marketing (a.k.a. pay-per-click advertising) is one of the best ways to drive immediate results through online marketing campaigns. It allows clients to allot a specific monthly marketing budget for their online ads that are geo-targeted, continually monitored and highly optimized.
AdQuantify Inc. has experience managing all sizes of PPC campaigns including global efforts in multiple languages. AdQuantify takes into account the differences in culture and business practices from region to region to maximize performance. We apply search engine marketing best practices to ensure the best possible return on investment.
Our Approach & Strategy
Our sophisticated approach to search engine marketing takes many things into account. Everything starts with defining clear goals, objectives and milestones. Extensive research in done prior to launching any campaign so that our team has an intimate understanding of your business, your industry, and your competition. Our approach includes but is not limited to:
- Comprehensive Analysis
- Integration with Sophisticated Bid Management Tools
- Keyword Research, Analysis, and Application
- Ad Copy and Landing Page Optimization
- Content, Retargeting, and Banner Campaigns
- Continual Management, Analysis, and Optimization
Utilizing Kenshoo Search to manage paid-search and content campaigns, AdQuantify Inc. is able to effectively manage not only bids with Kenshoo, but also converting keyword harvesting, negative keyword analysis, automated bid management, advanced bid targeting, Quality Score analysis and optimization, and more. With Kenshoo, we can gauge multiple conversion metrics and tie them into a comprehensive performance analysis to allow broad reach on all major search engines in all languages and locales supported.
Kenshoo is a third-generation solution leading the paid search bid-management industry across the globe. With a strong infrastructure and exceptional proprietary technology, Kenshoo provides extensive scalability to handle global campaigns stretching across all regions, large budgets and millions of keywords. Based on Kenshoo’s unique Quality Management technology, IMI can optimize search campaigns more effectively and efficiently than any other tool available on the market today.
For web site analytics, a new and very powerful tool called Clicky will be used for advanced demographic and region tracking with unlimited goal metrics in real time. By employing Clicky, AdQuantify Inc. can continuously monitor and manage paid-search traffic beyond the initial click through.
Reporting for campaigns will involve automated weekly snapshots and monthly in-depth reports that detail key metrics. The goal of these reports is to show continuing performance, growth, ROI and highlights. Reports can also be generated on-demand for custom time periods and long-term analytics, and will allow easy analysis and decision making.
The standard report format shows a comprehensive overview by country of basic ROI metrics such as Conversion Rate, ROI and CPC. Further details such as channel performance (Yahoo vs. Google vs. Bing) and actual keyword performance data are also given to provide comprehensive coverage of the campaign performance in the requested time period. Further details, such as click-path, negative keywords, ad copy quality and regional analysis are available as well.
Pay Per Click Management Pricing
For years we’ve been cautioning people about getting sucked into the percentage of spend model that a lot of ppc companies use in determining their fees to their customers. Here’s why …
When your locked into a contract that requires you to pay your PPC Management Company a percentage of what your spending in click charges to the search engines, several things are taking place.
1.You just removed your PPC Mangement Company’s incentive to lower your costs! After all, they’re basically being paid a commission (percentage) on your total ad spend.
2. In MOST cases of client’s accounts that we’ve taken over from agencies that were being charged in this manner, we’ve seen a steady increase in costs as each month progressed. Bottom line, it’s probably safe to say that Your Costs Will Go Up!
3. Don’t be PENALIZED for growing your business! Your probably know a little about Adwords, at least enough to know that in order to increase your spend all you have to do is log in, change your daily cap settings and save the new daily budget. So when things are going well and you decide to crank up the spend … let’s say “double it” … why should your PPC Management Fee double? The amount of work your PPC Manager will do didn’t double.
4. If your monthly PPC budgets are tight, paying a percentage of your ad spend literally turns your monthly pay per click budget into a moving target.