- Rich Media Ads
- About Us
- Contact Us
Our performance based system is dynamic, scalable, 100% transparent and priced on a simple Cost-Per-Engagement (CPE) model. Like other advertising campaigns, an AdQuantify campaign typically consists of two components – a flat fee for the initial creative development and production of your campaign and then a distribution component. However our unique distribution pricing model is based on Cost-Per-Engagement.
Leveraging our CPE model for pricing and measuring consumer participation in online advertising campaigns, we distribute targeted rich-media ad impressions at no cost to our clients. Our clients only incur distribution costs when a user demonstrates their intent by engaging with your rich-media advertisement.
IntentSignal® Rich-Media Ads
IntentSignal® is AdQuantify’s proprietary performance-based ad unit designed specifically for quantifying the ROI of corporate brand advertising.
“Engagement” is defined when a user rolls over an IntentSignal® ad unit and a full-page rich-media overlay experience expands on the page. A visual timer with three-second count down between rollover and the expansion of the overlay unit protects against unintentional interaction and ensures demonstrative user intent.
With our CPE model, you only pay when a consumer engages with your campaign. Engagement equates at relevant, meaningful interactions and time spent with your brand campaign’s rich-media ad.
Similar to other pay-for-performance or Cost Per Click (CPC) models, you pay a flat rate for each consumer engagement with your campaign, usually up to a maximum amount that fits within your advertising or media budget.
Garner valuable brand awareness. Only pay for quantified user engagement.
Our CPE model caters to clients seeking measurable branding initiatives which drive sales today and build corollary value for future. CPE coupled with IntentSignal®, AdQuantify brings accountability to online advertising.
- Hold Ads Accountable: Only pay for demonstratively interested viewers. Real time demographic data of viewers provided. Robust Analytic Tool provides full transparency.
- Increase Visibility: Free exposure on top tier websites. Views of static ad (impressions) are displayed at no cost until user demonstrates interest. Be seen where it counts.
- Provide Relevant Information: Targeting methods such as Behavioral Targeting defined by individual Internet surfing habits, Contextual Targeting utilizing keyword triggers for placement of relevant ads, Geo-Targeting presenting ads to users in a predetermined geographic area, and Site-Specific targeting on desired sites ensures that you are getting in front of the right people at the right time.
- Provide Useful Information: Rich Media Branding Modules provide engaged viewer with Company Video, dynamically updating Stock Data and Research Information, Contact Info, Information Request Form, Recent News Links, Investor Presentation, and any other information deemed appropriate for individual needs and goals.
- Develop Brand: Placement of company logo on reputable sites such as Forbes, Wall Street Journal, CNN, MarketWatch, MSNBC, or relevant niche industry sites will induce consumer confidence and drastically improve brand image. Impressions are free.
- Performance Based Advertising Delivers Quantifiable Marketing ROI.
- Relevant advertisements increase likelihood of interest/engagement.
- Video ads have a higher chance of being viewed and are more engaging.
- Companies that continue to advertise during a recession when their competitors are cutting their marketing budget are increasing market share.
As the social culture in the ever-changing interactive landscape continues to evolve, the challenge of architecting effective, memorable and stimulating experiences grows in its complexity. At AdQuantify, we make it simple. Stay ahead of the curve by eliminating the guesswork and let us provide you with the tools you need to meet your awareness goals and pay based on performance. In a changing market, if you are not getting ahead, you are getting left behind. Call today to learn how to get started. (858) 926-5527