- Rich Media Ads
- About Us
- Contact Us
If you have a website or business based in West LA you will likely would find significant value from our West LA SEO services. Having worked with many West LA business websites, we have a broad set of experience in optimizing for the West Los Angeles market. We can help you to get traffic from Los Angeles search phrases, help you to appear in West LA specific directories, place you on review sites, place you on West Los Angeles online maps and more.
We are the firm to use for your West Los Angeles SEO needs because:
We have built hundreds websites for businesses in southern California and Los Angeles.
We know the web directories, blogs, forums, social media and review sites that are important for West Los Angeles businesses.
We have performed hundreds of rounds of keyword research for Los Angeles search terms. You can benefit from this West LA specific experience.
We know the Los Angeles consumer; what their search patterns are like, what they go for their news, which directories provide quality traffic and more.
Having analyzed the competition in most Los Angeles business verticals, we know realistically where we can rank you and what it will cost.
FAQ: What is Search Engine Optimization
SEO: Search Engine Optimization
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the science of preparing your website to appear in the search engines when specific keywords are entered. AdQuantify is an expert in this area, and we employ practices that are Google-sanctioned to help rank your website. All of our websites are built with the best out-of-the-box SEO practices, and our CMS includes editable fields for the items that are important for SEO.
There are several aspects of SEO that we address to achieve our goals:
Onsite SEO (Organic Search Engine Optimization)
On your website you have code, images and text content. In preparing your website to rank in the search engines, we alter all three of these to make sure that you are displaying the optimal information in a way that is easy for search engines to read. Onsite SEO includes the following steps:
1. Keyword Research: Using tools that show us statistics about certain keywords such as the -est level of competition and the -est amount of traffic to decide which keyword targets we should assign to certain pages of the website.
2. Content optimization: Altering the text, images and videos on the website and cross-linking where appropriate to optimally display your keyword research to the search engines with natural keyword density and frequency.
3. Code Optimization: Changing code throughout your website to enable search engines to read your content easily and categorize it logically.
4. Navigation Optimization: Working with the navigation structure of your website to enable search engines to easily see which pages reside where and which ones are the most important to rank.
5. Link Sculpting: Adding code to specific links on the website to help channel the search engine’s trust of your website pages.
6. Sitemap creation and publishing: Adding an .xml sitemap file to your site that displays each page of your website with its relative importance and location to the search engines.
7. Content Development: Adding quality content to your site with specific keyword targets in mind to draw in traffic and engage your viewers.
Offsite SEO or SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
Outside of your website, there are other websites that link to your content in various ways. We work with other websites to improve the ways in which they can link to you and to procure additional links to your website. This work can come in many forms, depending on the specific topic area of your website. Some examples of sites we would work with on offsite SEO include:
3. Search Engine Submissions
4. General Web Directories
5. Industry Specific Directories
6. Paid Advertising Opportunities
7. Online Press Releases
8. Online News Outlets
10. Industry Partners
If you are located in the Los Angeles area, please see our Los Angeles-specific SEO services to help increase your presence in the search engines for Los Angeles-related searches.
If you are interested in increasing your presence in your local area and want to increase the number of calls and inquiries to your local business, then our Local SEO programs may be perfect for you. We increase your visibility in local search directories, raise your ranks on Google local, and place a link to your business in a prominent location on Google Maps, so whenever someone searches in your local area, they’ll see you.
We specialize in WordPress SEO and Joomla SEO. Both the WordPress and Joomla CMS systems have special considerations that need to be taken into account for SEO, and we are experienced in working with both.
While SEO for Google is our main focus, many searches also come from Yahoo’s directory and related websites, so we maintain a special focus on Yahoo SEO. Yahoo has a number of specialized sections of their website that are important to address to receive optimal exposure in this search engine. We are experts at preparing websites that rank in the Yahoo web properties.
Do you have a website that is developed using PHP? We are specialists in PHP SEO. We have worked with and created complex PHP-driven websites and are experienced with getting these websites to rank highly in the search engines.
Contact us below for a Free SEO Quote.
Please contact us below and we would be happy to setup an in person SEO meeting.